Monday, October 13, 2014

Hey, this wagon, it looks familiar!

Hey, six people who read this blog!

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you've been swamped with a bunch of runkeeper posts about walks. I've walked at least a mile every day since August 24th, 2014; In the last 30 days, I've walked 79.1 miles, including a 10.5 mile walk this weekend.

I was thinking I was getting close to my lowest weight from back when I was on medifast; I hit 246 lb. this weekend.

Going back through the blog, though, I see I was down to 219 at some point before I stopped blogging regularly. That means I'm a little under 30 pounds left to get to my lowest ever. It also means I put on EIGHTY POUNDS after stopping medifast. I had gotten back up to nearly 300.  That's almost 3 bars of gold. Can you imagine carrying that around if you didn't have to? Ugh.

So, I've done a bit to get back down this far; the last few months has been a slow drop but a ramp up in exercise; just walking, but it's simple, I can't screw it up, and it's having a positive effect. I've done it long enough it's a habit, and I am loathe to break my streak.

I'll check back in a few weeks.

No comments: