Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 3 (updated)

Another small loss today.

My target goal is 235 pounds, by the way; It's not a final goal, but I needed an intermediate step where I could see myself at, and then I'll have a better idea of how much I have left to go from there.

SDN, who commented yesterday, was just telling me how his self-image has changed as he's lost weight; I have the same block now he had before he started losing: I can't really imagine myself at, say, 200 now. I hope my view of 200 to be very different nearly 50 pounds from now.

235# goal: 10%

That seems like a high percentage to me for Day 3, but there's a lot of anecdotal notes about TSFL having a steep loss curve. I don't think my goal is too small…

Update:

If you care at all about how the food tastes, I highly recommend mixing thoroughly. I just had some cream of chicken soup that had very big chunks of powdery balls (and so it was watery at the same time.). It was edible, but by no means yummy. I may have to bring in some hardware other than spoons and plastic containers for meal prep. Maybe if I go for some bigger plasticware, I can use a regular size whisk.

Thankfully, the shakes mix just fine by… shaking.

No comments: