Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 9 - just another day

Today went by pretty fast.  Brother in law was out yesterday, and I ended up oversleeping this morning, so I got a late start.

Ate out for lunch with some friends (steamed chicken and vegetables); spaced out the meals a little too far the rest of the day. In order to get my full set of meals in, I had to double up on two shakes, even. Though I did that about 3 hours ago. Guess I could have waited, I thought I'd be asleep by now!

Blood sugar was up today, but only to 100 or so; but the weight was down, so it's all good.

Hopefully I'll get a few more days where I'm not constantly thinking about eating and start to settle in for the long haul… and as I'm settling in and things are more regular, I won't be posting every day. I'll definitely post the weekly weigh ins, and anything interesting or unusual.

Please leave a comment if you have any questions about the plan.

No comments: